Nautika centar Nava and Beneteau are revealing hidden beauties of Croatia
Are you passionate about boating?
We know we are! It was a passion for boating that made the founder Dario Marijan start our small company in 1990. His enthusiasm and interest have guided the development of Nautika centar Nava. With headquarters in Split, Croatia, the company quickly became a true center for boating in Croatia.
And we know that Bénéteau is also passionate about boating. So, we decided to join up with the world’s largest boat manufacturer in 1996. This was an important turning point for our company. Bringing top motorboats, manufactured in France, to Croatia is still a big part of our business.
Beneteau as one of the most valuable and recognizable global brand and Nava as one of the key main nautical companies on Croatian market make this “perfect partnership”.
Best buy value of Beneteau models combined with premium and highly professional support, after-sale and service support from Nava team guarantee relaxed ownership and protected investment for each client.
A family-owned company started producing boats for fishermen in 1884. It still does but with a plethora of other vessels to choose from.
- Antares for fun day trips with your friends or family or shorter excursions.
- Speed and excitement is the name of the game for Flyer.
- Barracuda is excellent for fishing trips.
- Swift Trawler brings comfortable cruising to a new level.
- Gran Turismo are perfect sport cruisers.
- Looking for something more luxurious? – Monte Carlo, a new brand, offers luxury and style.
Certainly, whatever you select you can’t go wrong with Bénéteau!
Croatia is perfect for boating
Turbulent maritime history and many wrecks on the bottom of the Adriatic are proof of that. The Ancient Greeks knew it, the Romans, and the Venetian Republic, too – the Eastern coast of the Adriatic is full of safe heavens and natural ports. This is still why modern boaters like Croatia. We’re sure you’ve heard all of this before:
- over a thousand islands, islets and rocks
- thousands of coves, bays, beaches to explore
- charming small villages and towns with their own history and gastronomy to explore
- over 2400 year of winemaking history
- mild Mediterranean climate
- laid back and relaxed way of life
- modern marinas available along the coast
- caves that you can explore (Blue Cave, Green Cave, Sea Monk Cave, Odyssey’s cave)
Our main base and office in Split is conveniently located just a 10 minutes’ walk from the center and the historic core. You can explore the 1700-year-old palace that has evolved into a city or find your favorite bar, café or restaurant and enjoy the take-it-easy “pomalo” philosophy.
You don’t have time to take care of every tiniest detail
Hence that’s what we are here for:
- to help you choose the right boat for you: Antares outboard or inboard, Flyer, Barracuda, Swift Trawler, Gran Turismo or Monte Carlo
- to guide you through your purchasing or selling process
- decide whether to offer the boat through charter or not
- assisting with registration, insurance, financing and equipping the boat with all the right amenities
- even starting a company and all the paperwork that surrounds it