It is time to present a brand-new motorboat by Beneteau – the Antares 11 Outboard. This new powerboat is safe, seaworthy, with an emphasis on comfort and space. She’s the perfect illustration of a Family cruiser.
Antares 11 is the result of a new collaboration between BENETEAU and Sarrazin Design. Her innovations certainly offer a wonderful quality of life on board:
- She can accommodate up to 7 people in excellent cruising conditions, which is unheard-of on a 30-feet boat
- Master cabin has a central island bed, lots of storage, large profiled windows on each side, and an en-suite shower room
- The swim platform on the starboard consequently increases the cockpit living space
- Spacious wheelhouse/cockpit area, with a large L-shaped bench seat
- Sun cover protects the foredeck sun pad, this is new and unique in this range
- Twin outboard engines 2 x 300 HP guarantee performance and comfort
- The well-balanced profile of her wheelhouse is underlined by the extensive windows and provides optimal light on board
So, the new Antares incorporates BENETEAU’s innovative avant-garde spirit, while remaining true to her heritage.
World premiere of the new Antares 11 Outboard is scheduled at Nautique boat show in Paris in early December 2019. The next opportunity to view it will be at BOOT in Düsseldorf in January 2020 and we will be happy to help you choose the best option for yourself. Nautika centar Nava is planning a Croatian premiere of the new Antares 11 at the Zagreb boat show. Therefore we would love to see you there – 19 – 23 February 2020, so come visit us.